Thursday, March 26, 2015

Happy As A Bee Meets Paper Players Sketch #237

There is a new Seasonal Expressions catalog from Close to My Heart debuting next week which I couldn't wait to use with some retired CTMH paper called Buzz and Bumble.


Close to My Heart products used:
     Buzz and Bumble paper (retired)
     Autumn Terracotta CS
     Champagne CS
     Happy Everything stamp set--available April 1
     Perfect Fit Birthday set
     Cocoa Ink
     New England Ivy ink
     Gold Shimmer Trim
     Copper Shimmer Trim
     Brown and Tan Glitter paper
      3D Foam tape
     Shin Han Touch Golden Yellow marker

Here is the Paper Players card sketch that inspired me:


I'm also entering this card into the Seize the Birthday Anything Goes theme challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Super fun! I LOVE bees! And my sister raises them, so this is a bee-utiful card in my book! Thanks so much for sharing this and playing with my challenge this week!

Karren said...

That patterned paper is perfect for this card! Love these bees! Fabulous card. Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players.

shirley-bee said...

Love that whimsical bee! Thanks so much for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

Nancy said...

Love that sentiment and your wonderful card! Thanks for joining us over at Seize the Birthday and we sure hope you play along again with us again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...